Sylvia Doyle, Founder and Managing Consultant, is a Chartered Fellow of CIPD and has over 20 years experience in reward and senior HR roles. She has chaired and facilitated numerous reward events and workshops. Previous speaking, training and tutoring activities include:
- Speaker & facilitator at CIPD conferences, workshops and events
- Member of the CIPD Reward Forum Steering Committee
- Non-Executive Director of the RICS remuneration Committee
- Pension Scheme Trustee
- Speaker at industry conferences on reward, compensation and benefits issues
- Tutor on the CIPD Advanced Certificate in Reward Management
Sylvia is passionate about knowledge transfer and enabling reward professionals to achieve sustainable reward results that add real value. She has a pragmatic and results-focused approach, which combined with her expertise and breadth of experience enables her to supply insightful thought leadership on reward topics.